Best of Nature. Best of Science

I am Dean

Hi there...Welcome to my blog!! Here i have some products that you might interested. My intention are to get side income and to make new friend :)

Vitamin K

| |

Role of Vitamin K in Good Nutrition

Vitamin K is found in food, but it is also created by the bacteria in our intestines. K stands for the Danish word "koagulation," meaning coagulation or clotting.

Key Functions

  • Vitamin K is a group of chemicals used by the body to make specialized proteins found in blood plasma (the clear fluid in blood) such as prothrombin. This is the protein chiefly responsible for blood clotting.
  • Vitamin K is also needed to make bone and kidney tissue.

Food Sources

Broccoli, cabbage, kale, lettuce, spinach and turnip greens, cheese, liver, and cereals


Usage

Check with your local market for the recommended daily intake of vitamin K.

Safety Evidence

Vitamin K is manufactured in the stomach, and is widely available in food. Deficiency in this vitamin is very uncommon.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Interested to buy?

1. Fill up the order form or sms me.

2. Payment by internet banking is preferred and please send "Payment Detail" to my email and notify me via sms right after the payment was made.

3. Once the payment was confirmed, the items will be send within 2 working days through POS LAJU. The delivery cost is FREE.

Thank you.

Maybank account no : 1621 - 0680 - 8352
CIMB account no : 0813 - 0013 - 0415 - 29

MOHD HAFIZUDDIN BIN AHYA
012 - 499 0236

For any enquiries, please email me at apit_silver@yahoo.com or sms me(daylight) or call me(night).

My Blog List